What do you want you to achieve in your life? Do you actively grab opportunities that present themselves? It can be discouraging to keep trying when things don’t seem to go your way. But according to Master Sri Akarshana , you can ‘attract’ the reality you want and create your ideal life. It’s all about understanding the Law of Attraction and how to apply it.
Attracting the positive things in life with the help of Master Sri Akarshana formely known as Eric Ho
What is the Law of Attraction? This philosophy suggests that positive thoughts bring positive results, attracting success in your health, finances, and relationships.
Consider this example: You are applying for a position at your dream company, and the nervousness is starting to get to you. How do you react to the situation?
According to the Law of Attraction, you must make space for positive thoughts, drawing the best outcome towards you. In contrast, if you interviewed for the position with negative thoughts, you’ll be attracting the least desirable results.
So how can you take advantage of the Law of Attraction? Psychologists suggest the following:
- Always be grateful.
- Visualise your goals.
- Use positive affirmations.
- Remember to look for the positives in a situation.
- Identify moments when you’re thinking negatively.
- Reframe unsatisfactory events more positively.
- The Law of Intention, or manifesting your goals through thought, writing and speaking
- The Law of Clarity, or solidifying your plans to create a clear, vibration path that you can follow
- The Law of Emotion, or allowing the universe to hear your intentions through feeling
- The Law of Focus, or channelling your thoughts, energy, and actions into a single thing
- The Law of Detachment or letting go of your expectations and ego
- The Law of Trust, or facing your fears head-on to attract trust and let go of your doubts
- The Law of Allowing, or accepting the ultimate reality that things, positive or negative, are the way they were to be
Find out more about how to manifest the reality you want by watching Master Sri Akarshana’s YouTube videos on the topic.